CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

WHAT TIME IS IT???

SUMMER TIME!!!!!!!
Yay! Schools OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more waking up early, scrambling to find your hidden math homework! Just sleeping in and going swimming and hanging with girlfriends, etc. Anyway, reflecting on this year a lot has happened and changed! 1: We aren't the small fries at school anymore 2: I have made lifelong friends and became closer with my already friends 3: This year I had to work my butt off to get a B in Math!!!!!! And study for tests and so on!


Even though the year is over, the memories are always with us and we have A TON of pictures to look back on!


HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Tessa, I am so so so glad that it is finally SUMMER! I had fun sitting next to you during the talent show!!! And I had so much fun this year hanging out with ya, being in the same classes, and making great memories!!! It was a blast and I am so glad that we are friends, and we became closer this year!! This year wouldn't have been the same without you! Love you lots and have an awesome summer!!!

Kulio said...

Hey Tessa!

Oh I LOVE your new format for the blog - ha! Really cool :-)

Love all the pics!!

check out www.kekspeak.blogspot.com

Kulio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.