CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Big Change!

Well the reason for this big change is that my cell group has already decided what we are doing for Halloween!!! We are each a different princess. Each of us picked a princess that is most like us individually! I have Sleeping Beauty (Aurora) because I love sleeping lol! and have blond hair! Also I was the only one who knows how to sew! (get it she pricks her finger on the spinning thing!!!) Pretty creative huh! Well hope you have a good day!


Tessa

3 comments:

mrc-w said...

Wow you guys really plan ahead! That is a good idea though :) I'm not sure who I would be... I always liked Snow White alot but too bad I'm not anything like her...oh well...

laceyloo said...

hey umm i was wondering how to get such teh AWSOME backgrounds luving urs by the way.. well luv yea and oh!! change you know where it says lacey's blog change taht to princess07cinderlla.blogspot.com

~laceyloo

Taylor said...

Tessa, I love your new background! I had that once... but then it was being stupid and took off all of my pics so I switched back! Well anyway, I love it! And yes, Aurora is perfect for you! Way to be creative too! Love ya tons