Okay this might sound really strange but... our seventh grade class took a field trip to Binder Park Zoo! It was SOOO SOOO SOOO much fun! We wern't totally focused on the Circle of Life like Marge the lady that taught us to, but we did take some pretty awesome pictures!! ! (kelle would be proud!) lol
Here are our pictures! Oh and this is a video of us on the mary go round!
EEEWWWW I hate goats!!! oh that one was FAT
The peacok is soo scary! We kept thinking about the story on the news about the boy pecked to death by a peacok!!!!!!!!!! He was kindoff pretty though!!
Here are our pictures! Oh and this is a video of us on the mary go round!
We literally had to run for our lives to get away from that charging elephant!!!!!
EEEWWWW I hate goats!!! oh that one was FAT
All this walking was exhausting!!!!
We were being naughty! The line says STAY BEHIND THE YELLOW LINE! HA HA HA
The tram was awsome if you don't count the tour guides boring annoying voice that we totally ignored!!!!!!!!!!


STOP!!!!!
Awww, sweet bessie was so nice!!
The peacok is soo scary! We kept thinking about the story on the news about the boy pecked to death by a peacok!!!!!!!!!! He was kindoff pretty though!!Group photo!!!!! Sorry I'm not going to name them all! too many!
That dinosaur was about to eat us!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at its cute tounge!!!!!!
It licked me!! How cute!















3 comments:
SO SORRY! I guess the video didn't work!
Hey Tessa, those pics are so funny and I had such a great and fun time with you at the zoo! You rock my socks and I am so blessed to have you as a friend! I hope that you have a great weekend and I will see you bright and early on Sunday...lol! Love you tons, Taylor
Great field trip! I don't think you're ever too old to have fun at the zoo!
Post a Comment