CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Long Time No See!!!







Sorry I havn't been on in so long! I have so busy!!! Well here are some things that have happend since then!






MY 13TH BIRTHDAY! That was a blast! We decided to stay home because we got back from Molly and Jon's awsome wedding so late!!!! It was fun! I am still trying to find a date for my party! Hope its soon!!!






7th Piano Recitle! Went okay, Durind my introduction I forgot the name of my composer!!!! Embarressing!!!!!!!! So here are pictures of the evening:


I look deformed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That piano is amazing!
It was so nice of my friends Lacey and Taylor to come, because it was pretty boring to sit through! They are such good friends!
Well I have good news! I DIDN'T FAIL MY MATH EXAM!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! I don't do so well in math and was sure i was going to fail it!!!!!! I got a B!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Tessa, no problem! Me and Lacey had fun cheering for ya and hearing you play so beautifully... lol! Great job and don't worry when you were announcing your songs you did great! Love ya tons

Taylor said...

p.s.- good job on your exam and i love the pics...lol

Lisa Y. said...

I was there too! I was the proud aunt who almost stood up and yelled, "those are my neices up there and I'm so proud of them I could scream!!!!" Aren't you glad I kept it under control? I was very impressed though.