Well I really love flowers, I love to watch them grow and bloom in to this simply gorgeous flower. Any way I like princesses and all but it looked really childish and now I am a TEENAGER!!! The missions trip that I am going on on Friday got me thinking about how I can grow and change in God and how I can help others grow in God. So now I am going to start doing these few simple things to help myself continue to grow a strong healthy relationship in Christ.
1. Pray at least twice a day
2. keep a journal with prayers and stuff
3. Show my faith in everything I do and everywhere I go.
So today our TN team (the kids that are going on the trip) went to Youth Haven Ranch. Kara thought we should serve our community before we serve far away. It was amazing what God has done!! This is a place (they call it a ranch) where kids from homes in poverty or even some abusive homes. They are taught about God and loved on and cared for which they aren't getting at home.. What we did was not exactly FUN we pulled weeds, many many many weeds. But we had a positive attitude the whole time because we knew the kids would appreciate it and we would give the one mantience man a break. I had a great time there, getting eaten alive by bugs and sweating like a PIG!!! I am sooo thankful I am given these opportunities to serve our community because I know I make difference!
Have a great day!!
Friday, June 20, 2008
My knew Idea
Posted by runner95 at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Tessa! I am so proud of you. This is a really cool blog and you have some really cool thoughts about the service day. Thanks for working so hard and having an awesome attitude. I can't wait to hang out more in Tennessee!
Post a Comment