This weekend I went to Sandy Pines Resort with my friend Abby and her family along with Rachel's (Abby's sister) friend Libby B. We had a blast!! We swam in the lake, went on golf cart rides (the whole campground drives golf carts) ate ice cream, played card games, and so much more! Kara (my youth pastor) and her husband Jeremy went with us which made it even more fun! We also got to play with Abby's baby cousin Madison who was soo cute and loved Kara!!!!
I had soo much fun!!!

The Lake


Bucket of fish we caught





Rope swing that swings you out into the lake (soo fun!)





2 comments:
Hey Tessa! I am so glad that you had a great weekend! Man... that place looks beautiful!!!!! Have a great week! Love, Taylor
Tessa,
I had so much fun that weekend! It was so cool to get some extra time with you. We'll have to go out there again next summer.
Post a Comment