CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Not Ready!

Ugh, I don't think I'm ready to go back to school!!! I love sleeping in and not having to worry about homework or huge papers/projects due! I love summer!!! Oh, not to mention all the bloggers who have count downs for the day school starts are KILLING ME!!! (taylor, chloe!!!) Anyway I just don't want summer to end but I am sort off excited to go by school supplies ( I love buying new school supplies!!)

Have a good rest of the summer!


tessa

2 comments:

mrc-w said...

I totally hear you :( I LOVE summer too and I'm bummed that our school started this week :(

Taylor said...

Hey Tessa, I know! I am not ready to get back into the swing of things yet!!! I hope though that we have some classes together this year like last! Well, love you lots, Tay