Wow, Yesterday my mom and I were talking about the Olympics, just the usual sports and mostly all the new swimmers that are so close to beating Natalie Coughlin, anyway my mom said that last Olympics I was in fourth grade, and still competitive swimming so I was soo into watching all the swimmers that I know EVERYTHING about and have autographs from. Now in the next Olympics I'll be a senior! That is sooo weird! I can remember four years ago sleeping in the Family Room watching it until past midnight then getting up before seven to watch it live! Wow! I wonder what I will remember for about this Olympics four years from now???? Oh, by the way don't forget to answer the poll question on the side of the screen!
have a great day!
tessa
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
4 years ago!
Posted by runner95 at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love your blog! I'm thinking of you right now as it's 7:45 and I'm watching olympic coverage on the Today show :o)
Can you believe that about PHELPS?!?! Woohoo!
oh yeah...my vote is winning, by the way!
I love gymnastics! :o)
I voted!!! Isn't it weird how time flies?
Post a Comment