Hey so sorry I haven't posted in a while! It's been busy around here! I have xc practice 3-5pm, (ya I can't run because I broke my foot, so I am the 'manager : ( Also I am preparing for solo and ensemble festival! I am doing a french horn duet, and a piano solo!!! I am excited but nervous at the same time! Oh, the end of the marking period just ended yesterday, and I have all A's! YAY!!! Also, the cross season has been going wonderfully! The Guy's just won at Stockbridge by 2 points, and the Girl's got 2nd, they were 3 points away from winning!!! We have meddled in every single competition this year! Congratulation xc runners! I am really sad that I couldn't run all year! I miss running!
Well, have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
~tessa
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Update:
Posted by runner95 at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Rats that you couldn't run -- you are really gifted at that! But good job supporting the team by being the manager - proud of you!
All A's - super!!!
Hey Tessa... again, I am so sorry that you can't run:(
But... I am glad that the team is doing good and i hope that your foot is felling better.
Nice jobs... on those all a's... why to go!
tttyl and love you tons, tay
Oh you're making me miss cross country! :)
Just think of taking care of your foot now so you can run even faster in high school next year! I know it doesn't really help...but I try to think positve when I can. Love you!
Post a Comment