For the past 4-5 years, when ever I think of October only one thing pops up in my mind (except Halloween) The MEAP test. Yup, its the most powerful way to drain every bit of happiness from students. In the hallways, nobody's smilin, because we all know we have a 5 minute break, and its more MEAP testing!! Okay, maybe its not that bad, but it sure feels like it!!!!
I'm just soooooooooooooooo glad its over! Well, good news! My foot has been healing wonderfully and I can do way more things than I could before! Finally!
Have a WONDERFUL DAY!
~tessa c.
Friday, October 24, 2008
MEAP testing!
Posted by runner95 at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Oh....SO GLAD about your foot! How's your dad's foot? :-)
Over here we did the MEAP for 3 days - Tuesday, Thursday, and then the following Tuesday, and that was it. How do you do it?
our meap wasn't that bad. we got to watch video's, like RUDY after we were done. but we didn't get candy like i did in elementary. :(
glad your foot's healing!
kara
we have the fcat down here and my students used to love it because no homework for two weeks! xoxo
Tessa, I'm so glad you're foot is finally better. I know that had to be really frustrating for you. I appreciate how you're always smiling, even when things are tough. Love ya!
Post a Comment