CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

First Track Practice!

Today was the first track practice! I have to say that it was tough, but I could handel it! So here is what we did in order!!

  1. Changed and met in the gym, (WE ONLY HAD 15 MINUTES TO GET READY!!!!)
  2. Take our yearbook picture, (with out oor uniforms! urgh!)
  3. Coach Adams talked about the rules and stuff, (boringist 25 minutes of my life!)
  4. Streched
  5. Ran a round the gym, (NOT THE TRACK it was "too cold" for whimpy coach adams)
  6. form running, grape vine, kick-butts, etc.
  7. SUICIDES!!! I stink because I can't sprint! only distance for me!
  8. More talking
  9. Wall sets, some people totally cheated and stood up when Coach wasn't watching!!
  10. Lunges, frog hopps, backward lunges, striders aka deer runs
  11. WENT HOME

Man after that practice I was starving!!! I ate like a beast! I was shocked! Any way I am looking forward to a good season!! The events I want to do are, 1/2 mile 1mile 2mile maybe and a hurdle! I think I will do well in those events! Wish me luck!

Tessa

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Tessa, good luck this track season, I know that you will do GREAT! I'm glad that today's practice went good! See you tomorrow at school~love ya

P.S.- I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new background.
If you didn't know, I absolutely adore and love to wear flip flops... lol...jk

Repasy said...

hey..good luck this season in track...that sounds like how our basketball practices went sometimes!! im glad you had fun! see you later!!

I LOVVVVVEEE YOU SOOO MUCH!!