CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Boring Michigan

Man, why does everyone get to go to warm cool places like Florida and Mertile Beach when I get to stay here and rot in the snow weather? See Taylor's going to Mertile Beach, Hannah's in Florida, Lizzy LIVES in California!!!!!!!!!!!! They are soo lucky! It's not that I don''t want to spend time with my family but I am so sick of snow and below 40 degree weather! Its depressing! Well maybe next spring break, things will be alittle more exciting!

~tessa

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Tessa, we finally got here this morning. I have watched your and Lacey video each day now... lol! Miss you tons and I hope that you are having a great spring break so far

LOVE YA TONS

Repasy said...

hey tessa ... i hope you have fun in michigan..just play in the snow or something!! make a snow angel..it was 86 degrees today!!

ill talk to you later!!

hannah

Taylor said...

Hey, so I just talked to Lacey... and she said that you too were wondering how I was doing, I'm doing good. I hope that you are having a great vacation. Love ya

P.S.- I've watched your and Lacey's video every day so far...lol

Taylor said...

Hey Tessa, I hope that you had a great spring break! I can't wait to finally see you tomorrow at school! Love ya tons, Taylor