Finally I have discovered how to put slide shows on my blog!!! (with the help of lacey of corse) So check it out, its at the bottom! ~tessa
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tessa's blog!
Finally I have discovered how to put slide shows on my blog!!! (with the help of lacey of corse) So check it out, its at the bottom! ~tessa
Posted by runner95 at 1:35 PM
4 comments:
Hey Tessa,
I love your slide show! It is so so cute! You just had to put that close up pic of me and you didn't ya. NO, I AM JUST JOKING... it is totally fine! Love you lots
P.S.- I had so much fun with you today!
Hello its me again... I just read your verse it is so cool! LOVE IT
OMG i love ur slideshow it is super cute and i love your pics there adorable well check in on mine im getting the videos up as i comment!
~laceyloo
hey they videos are up and the sldeshow is sliding and if you want to watch the one of me and tessa and tay doing our had shake then just keep watching the rest of the video
~laceyloo
Post a Comment