Oh the joy of riding the bus. This year I am riding for the first time!! I have to say there are a LOT of downers! Here is a list of all the bad things about the bus:
- They are EXTREMELY unsanitary
- Most of the people swear
- They smell, BAD!
- You never know what will be playing on the radio
- There is a pretty good chance that they could break down! (i have learned that from experiance! just keep reading)
So Monday, I got on the bus, like usual, and sat down with my big ol' french horn. Directly after the first stop, the bus jerked and stopped! Why, I don't know! So we waited 15 minutes for a nother bus to come rescue us and we realize that this rescue bus is older that my grandpa!(no offense grandparents!) We walk onto this bus and are greeted by a very friendly sign that read: PASSENGERS OF THIS BUS MAY BE VICTOMS OF ELECTRONIC SUPERVISION! There were video cameras everywhere! Then to top it off, it smelled like spoiled fish P.U!!
So I servived, But it was terrible!!!!





1 comments:
Hey Tessa,
That is so so funny! That happened to us once... our bus door wouldn't close after we dropped someone off, so another bus had to come and get us! LOL! Have a great weekend... love ya!
Post a Comment