CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Winter is here!

Oh my goodness! This morning I woke up to go to church, and everything outside was covered in snow! It finally snowed! Hooray! I am soo excited!

Have a wonderful wintery day!

~tessa

5 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

i love the snow!

mrc-w said...

We've got snow here too! So cold, but also pretty!

Heidi Lee said...

My favorite part of fall and winter is lighting candles and having a fire in the fireplace. I love that cozy feeling. It just feels good.

Taylor said...

Hey tessa. Happy thanksgiving!!! Hope you had a great one! See you later... xoxo lylas

Kara said...

Tessa! I love this time of year, too. Do you go to Hanging of the Greens? I think it's such a fun celebration of the season. And it's so fun because the whole community is there. Hope you're having a good week so far!