Yup, I can hardly believe it but school has been going very well! I have friends in all of my classes (except for computers), like all of my teachers, and am for the most part doing well in class!
I love being organized and having a direct routine, I am always struggling to find out whats going on if I don't have a schedule planned out already! So I enjoy getting into that normal routine of knowing what to do and doing it over and over until it becomes natural for me!
School is fun! Weird I know but I like seeing friends and learning new stuff!
Have a great day, tessa
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Back in to a Routine
Posted by runner95 at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
hey tessa! i am so glad that me and you have all of our classes together... but it stinks cause we barely see each other though! you need to come and sit with us like you did last year...lol! we miss you!
glad that your year is starting out good!
love ya.tay
SO glad you are enjoying school! And I am just like you Tessa...I need a routine and a schedule, or I'm lost!
Love you!
I love that your so organized Tessa - that's a great attribute!!! Your cousins over here love school too, so you're not weird :-)
I love a routine too, for a while anyway. It makes me appreciate vacations and weekends more. Glad your year is going well.
Post a Comment