Last Saturday, my Mom, sister Brooklyn and I went with my Aunt Janice, and cousins Jamie and Jodie to the Jackson Coffee Co. to hear my Aunt Heather and Mr. Pellam play gutair! It was soo much fun, I ordered two really good drinks and my and my sister and cousins played tons of fun card games!!!
The next time you go there make sure you get either The White chocolate and Peach Flip-Flop OR The Strawberry Summer Sunset drinks, (they are on the summer only menu!)
here are some glimpses of our fun night!







3 comments:
It was so much fun to have you there! Thanks for comin' out!
I had the White Chocolate Snickers Frappe and it was delish...
Tess - love your blog. we had a great time with you all. thanks for being such an awesomely fun neice! love you!
What an adorable picture of you and Jodie! I'm really digging you with bangs!
Post a Comment